Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Beginning of the End...

As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. And so is the case with this blog…

Yes, I am in my last days as a TV blogger. Friday will be my last post and the blog will be taken down sometime Sunday.

But don’t be sad for me. This is all happening because I am starting a brand new career that I’m pretty excited about, as I return to the world of PR. But of course, I will miss sharing news and reviews with you, my loyal readers.

I’ve still got a few things planned for this week and I’m hoping that I’ll get lucky and come up with a few more surprises. As always, just Stay Tuned…