Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, January 07, 2012

The End For Another Soap Looms...

Friday, we will say goodbye to another soap opera as “One Life to Live” goes off the air…

I’ve never watched “Life,” but I am sad to see it go because I know the heartbreak the fans are feeling. This one is especially sad because from everything I’ve read and heard, “Life” is better than ever and in fact, may be the best soap on TV right now.

And don’t get me started on that whole Prospect Park disaster…

I have no idea how the show will end, but since the finale was filmed before the Prospect Park online deal fell apart, there will probably be a few cliffhangers. I’ve heard the final week of episodes pay homage to a favorite “Life” storyline as Viki (Erika Slezak) once again visits Heaven…

“One Life to Live” airs weekdays at 2 p.m. on ABC…