Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CMT Makes a Huge Mistake

Since I’m playing a lot of catch-up today, let me share some sad news from a couple of weeks ago…

CMT announced it was not picking up “Working Class” for a second season.

Here’s the statement the network released: “We have ... made the difficult decision not to pursue another season of Working Class at this time. The cast and crew of this series are truly remarkable and made an indelible mark on the sitcom landscape and amongst us all at CMT.”

The network is moving on to concentrate on the two scripted shows it has in development, one starring Ricky Schroder and one starring LeAnn Rimes.

I am not only bummed about this because I’ve talked with Melissa Peterman and Ashland native Steve Kazee about the show, but also because it was a good show. I think CMT has made a huge mistake…

Photo Credit: Matthew Welch/CMT