Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today's Column: More About "V" With More Coming...

Today’s “Stay Tuned” column in the “Herald-Dispatch” is a reminder to everyone that the season finale of “V” is coming up this Tuesday.

But I’ve got much more coming, including an interview with “V” executive producer, Steve Pearlman, who gave me a very candid interview. He told me about the reaction to the network cutting the show order from 13 to 10 episodes and his thoughts on whether the show will be back for another season.

Plus, he gave me the scoop on Marc Singer’s time on the set and a small fragment about what we’ll see in the finale.

I’ll have it up just as soon as I can, so Stay Tuned…