Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Pick of the Week: Did You Even Have to Ask?

Apparently, I’m suffering from some kind of post-holiday jet lag because I’m running about two days behind this week.

And of course there was that pesky Cyber Monday thing…

So let me get back on track by giving you my Pick of the Week. But let’s be honest. Did I even have to tell you what it was?

My Pick of the Week is the premiere of “Top Chef All-Stars.”

I pretty much said everything I am allowed to say about it in my column a few weeks ago, but I’ll have more to say after the episode airs and you know the first chef eliminated.

All I’ll say for now is prepare to be surprised…

“Top Chef All-Stars” premieres tonight at 10 on Bravo…

Photo Credit: David Giesbrecht/Bravo