Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Picks of the Week: The Funny Girls Take the Spotlight

This week, some of TV’s funniest women are taking the spotlight… My Picks of the Week are “The Women of SNL” and “Kathy Griffin: Whores on Crutches.”

For sweeps, “Saturday Night Live” is pulling together some of the funniest sketches from Tina Fey, Cheri Oteri, Molly Shannon, and more of the show’s female cast members from over the years. Plus, there’s at least one new sketch as the ladies take on “The Real Housewives” with the help of Andy Cohen.

“The Women of SNL” airs Monday, November 1st at 9 p.m. on NBC…

The title alone should make me stay away from Kathy Griffin’s newest special, But I am such a big fan of these things I can’t help myself. And they are always hilarious—even if their titles are bizarre…

“Kathy Griffin: Whores on Crutches” airs Tuesday, November 2nd at 10 p.m. on Bravo…
Photo Credits: Dana Edelson/NBC, Bravo