Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pick of the Week: My Latest Obsession Finally Comes to An End

I hadn’t posted this week’s Pick because I was really giving it a lot of thought. It’s not that I didn’t know what to pick, I just didn’t know if you guys could stand me picking it. But since it’s my last chance…

My Pick of the Week is “The Real Housewives of D.C. Reunion Part 2.”

I admit it. I have become completely obsessed with the Salahis. And last week’s part one of the reunion only fueled that. Without Tareq next to her, Michaele spoke for herself and the claws came out. Her attack on Cat was especially cutting as she said that if Cat had love in her heart, her husband would come back to her. That elicited a gasp from Mary.

It was nice to see Andy Cohen stand his ground with Michaele, even catching her up in a lie about being a Washington Redskins cheerleader (She wasn’t one.).

But the biggest moment came at the end when Andy said they were going to bring out Tareq. Linda and Mary said they would leave if their husband and boyfriend didn’t get to come out too. Andy protested that he was big and strong and could protect them, but clearly they had all seen Teresa shove him around because they weren’t having any of it.

And as messed up as Tareq can be, I can’t really blame them. Plus, it gives us a chance to spend time with Stacie’s husband, Jason, who was always my favorite cast member anyway.

The previews show the wives and Andy really getting after the Salahis for the alleged party crashing and for “hijacking the show,” as Linda puts it.

I honestly can’t wait—except for the fact that I have no idea what I’m going to do without the crazy Salahis each week. I smell spin-off…

“The Real Housewives of D.C. Reunion Part 2” airs Thursday, October 21st at 9 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: William B. Plowman/Bravo