Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pick of the Week: An Icon Begins Her Farewell

I don’t usually go with syndicated shows for my Pick, but when there’s one this big, I have no choice…

My Pick of the Week is “The Oprah Winfrey Show”

This week, Oprah begins her farewell season and all indications are that she’s got some pretty special things planned, starting with the premiere. John Travolta and a mystery guest will be there. Plus, the promos are promising “one of the biggest surprises in Oprah show history.”

The farewell season of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” begins Monday, September 13th. “Oprah” airs in the Huntington-Charleston market at 4 p.m. on WSAZ. Check your local listings for the time and station in your area…

You can see a preview of the premiere here…