Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pick of the Week: The Best Show of the Fall

I’ve actually already told you all about this week’s Pick, but it deserves repeating…

My Pick of the Week is the premiere of “Hawaii Five-O.”

You can read all about it here.

Since I’ve already written about this week’s Pick, let me give you a bonus…

The incredible Betty White guest stars on the season premiere of “Community” as a slightly unhinged anthropology professor.

You just know that has to be funny…

“Community” premieres Thursday, September 23rd at 8 p.m. on NBC…

Photo Credit: Trae Patton/NBC