Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Schmemmys Prove Me Wrong

A one-two combination of a high school football game and a driving rainstorm completely distracted me from tonight’s Creative Arts Emmy Awards.

But if you’ve visited the Herald-Dispatch homepage, you know that “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution” did win the Emmy for Outstanding Reality Program.

And yes, I admit. I am shocked. I really didn’t think that the series premiere could compete with the emotional drama of “Undercover Boss” or “Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List.” Maybe the voters were impressed with Jamie’s mission.

Congratulations also to Betty White, who did take home the Emmy for Guest Actress in a Comedy for “Saturday Night Live” and Neil Patrick Harris, who took home two Emmys—one for Guest Actor in a Comedy for “Glee” and one for hosting the Tonys. Wouldn’t it be cool if he could make it three for three next Sunday?

And a BIG congratulations to my friend, Sean Callery, who won for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series for the series finale of “24.”

You can read the entire list of winners here.