Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, May 27, 2010

One More Goodbye to Get Through

It’s been an incredibly emotional week…

Monday night I bawled at the finale of “24.” Wednesday night, I teared up at Simon’s goodbye to “Idol.” And just when I’m starting to think I don’t have any more tears left, I’ve got one more goodbye to get through.

And yes, I will cry…

Tomorrow night, Kevin Eubanks is saying goodbye to “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”

I’ve been a fan of “Tonight” since the very beginning (the first time) so I remember how the show didn’t gel until Kevin took over as the leader of the band. And now I just don’t know how it’s going to be without him.

Kevin will be doing a special performance to close out the show tomorrow night. I know Jay will probably tear up, so why shouldn’t I?

“The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. on NBC…