Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Pick of the Week: A Calculated Ending

When I used to spend weekends with my parents, there was always one show we would watch together.

It wasn’t a favorite of mine, by any means, but my parents didn’t have cable so I really didn’t have much choice. It was a procedural, like most every other show they watched, but this one involved math. And I won’t lie. There were times it made my head hurt.

But it was fun to sit there with them as we tried to follow the logic of the stories. And let’s face it. In most cases, the stories didn’t make any sense at all and we usually just got a good laugh.

However, now that show is most likely coming to an end. And I’ll admit it makes me sad. So I honestly have no choice but to make it my Pick…

My Pick of the Week is the season finale of “Numb3rs.”

CBS is officially calling this episode a season finale, but all indications are that this will actually be the series finale. And it is written that way, as Charlie and Amita (David Krumholtz and Navi Rawat) tie the knot with Larry (the fabulous Peter MacNicol) officiating. But before they move on to their new life, they help the FBI one more time when Don’s (Rob Morrow) gun turns up missing.

As I said, this show has never been a favorite, but it deserves a good ending and hopefully it will get it. I just hope the wedding vows don’t involve a math equation…

The season finale of “Numb3rs” airs Friday, March 12th at 10 p.m. on CBS…

Photo Credit: Sonja Flemming/CBS