Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Dancing With the Stars": Huh?

WARNING: If you have not yet watched tonight's "Dancing With the Stars" results show, stop reading now...

So I know I only turned over for a second during Tim Urban’s intro package on “American Idol,” but did I see it correctly? Shannen Doherty was eliminated on “Dancing With the Stars”?

I haven’t seen a single second of any of the performances this year, but I still have to say, HUH?

Kate Gosselin badmouthed her partner so bad that he wanted to quit and Shannen goes home?

Wow! I guess America has never forgiven her for her bad girl ways. Or they just enjoy Kate’s bad girl ways more…

I know “Dancing” fans who have waited for a long time for Shannen to be a part of the cast (They asked her for season one.) are devastated tonight. Feel free to share your grief/outrage by posting a comment…

Photo Credit: Adam Larkin/ABC