Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, March 01, 2010

"Dancing" Cast Announced

ABC announced the cast of “Dancing With the Stars” tonight and here it is…

Pamela Anderson
Aiden Turner
Erin Andrews
Shannen Doherty
Buzz Aldrin
Niecy Nash
Nicole Scherzinger
Evan Lysacek
Kate Gosselin
Jake Pavelka

And the one I was really hoping wasn’t true…Chad Ochocinco.

I’ll have more to say about the cast once ABC releases the official bio information and photos, but right now I’m trying to get over this whole Chad thing. And I can’t help but wonder how Erin Andrews plans to be taken seriously as a sports reporter after everyone sees her in skimpy costumes…