Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"24": What in the World Is Wrong With Me?

Last night, when I wrote about the end of “24” I said I was happy.

Well now reality is setting in…

Meanwhile, my second favorite Canadian RT has been sharing people’s thoughts about this season with me throughout the day and after reading several positive things I had to ask her, “What in the world is wrong with me?”

Her answer was that I wasn’t paying attention because I was playing on the computer. And since she’s got a point, I’m going to stop that starting this Monday…

In the meantime, here’s an excellent column from Chuck Ross of “TV Week,” which calls “24” TV’s best thriller ever…

Photo Credit: Brian Bowen Smith/FOX