Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, February 22, 2010

Pick of the Week: A Fave Feels the "Burn"

I must confess that I’ve never seen a single episode of “Burn Notice,” even though it’s one of the hottest shows on cable.

But when one of my favorite actors guests on it, I have no choice but to make it my Pick…

My Pick of the Week is “Burn Notice.”

The actor I’m talking about is none other than Carlos Bernard who I miss dearly as Tony on “24.” He’s playing an Argentine businessman who hires Fiona (Gabriele Anwar) to assist him with a kidnapping scheme. And it’s possible sparks will fly.

“Burn Notice” airs Thursday, February 25th at 10 p.m. on USA…
Photo Credit: Glenn Jordan/USA