Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A Goodbye That Still Deserves to Be Seen

Tonight, we will say goodbye to one of TV’s most spectacular failures, “The Jay Leno Show.”

But if you are in the Huntington-Charleston area, you won’t even see it at all (unless you watch it/DVR it at 3 a.m. Wednesday) as WSAZ is preempting it for local programming.

I understand WSAZ’s enthusiasm for its latest cycle of “Tri-State’s Biggest Loser,” but as one of the captains of Team Leno, I would be remiss if I didn’t say I think this is wrong. It’s the last show, kids. Throw the guy a bone…

Reports are that it will be a quiet goodbye tonight as Jay does not plan any fanfare. But even still I think we all deserve the right to see it at its regularly scheduled time.

Thank goodness I have another NBC option…

Photo Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC