Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Kathy Griffin Banned From CNN?

Popeater reported today that Kathy Griffin has been banned from future CNN New Year’s Eve shows after she dropped the f-bomb during this year’s special.

I have to say that I’m pretty disappointed. Not in Kathy but in CNN…

You may remember that I praised CNN for allowing her to return after the controversy that she caused last year (which was much ado about nothing in my book). I thought Kathy and Anderson Cooper were hilarious and totally outdid any of the other New Year’s Eve specials (too bad the ratings don’t agree with me).

I saw the moment in question live and I have to admit I didn’t hear it (I did later on YouTube.). And even though Kathy lives to shock people, I think this was an accident.

If Popeater’s report is true and even Anderson Cooper is sick of Kathy then that’s one thing. But that’s not what I saw Thursday night. I think she deserves another chance…

Photo Credit: Bravo