Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

TNT Lowers the Ax on "Bar"

This one hurts…

TNT has cancelled “Raising the Bar,” according to “The Hollywood Reporter.”

In a statement, TNT said they were proud of the show but that ratings for the second season “did not reach the levels required for TNT to renew the series.” The three remaining episodes are expected to air in 2010.

So even though I am sad about the cancellation, let me take this opportunity to officially start the campaign to get Mark-Paul Gosselaar on “24.” Who’s with me?

I know that the show has already filmed a nice chunk of its season already and I know that Freddie Prinze Jr. is in the cast this year. But MPG would be SO good they could find something for him to do. I know it…

By the way, EW.com is leading the campaign to get MPG on "Glee" but I think my idea is better. Feel free to cast your vote by posting a comment...

Photo Credit: Art Streiber/TNT