Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, November 12, 2009

TNT Knows "Southland"

So while I was in my Twitter fog, I forgot to post a congratulatory pat-on-the-back to myself for correctly predicting that TNT would pick up “Southland” from NBC.

Can’t believe I’d forget something like that…

TNT will begin airing the show Tuesdays at 10 p.m. in January. They’ll air all 13 episodes, including the six that NBC never aired.

According to Michael Ausiello of EW.com, the actors will remain under contract until TNT makes a final decision about ordering more episodes.

But if I had to make another prediction, I say they will because I think the show is a perfect fit for TNT and their marketing machine is second-to-none…

Photo Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC