Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pick of the Week: "Cleveland" Adds Some Rock and Soul

There’s been a lot of talk lately about the comeback of Daryl Hall and John Oates. But longtime fans like me know they never went away.

But you have to admit that a guest spot on a Seth MacFarlane show is a great way to get back on the map. And it’s a great way to be my Pick…

My Pick of the Week is “The Cleveland Show.”

Somehow the guys end up a part of Cleveland’s first Thanksgiving with his new family. And since it’s Seth MacFarlane you know it’s going to be a little twisted. Funny, But twisted…

I hope to have much more on this later in the week including comments from Daryl Hall himself…

“The Cleveland Show” airs Sunday, November 22nd at 8:30 p.m. on FOX…

Photo Credit: FOX