Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Pick of the Week: Big Wheels Keep On Turning...

You would think that since it’s sweeps that I would have all kinds of shows to choose from for my Pick, but this week I really struggled.

The natural choice would be to pick the “CSI Trilogy,” but I’m not a big fan of Laurence Fishburne’s character so I can’t see following him through three shows. Now if it was David Caruso’s Horatio, I would absolutely tune in. And if I can’t see myself watching then I am certainly not going to tell you guys to watch…

So again, I asked myself. What is the show I would absolutely not miss? And that question produced one immediate answer—the Steelers-Bengals game on Sunday.

But since I usually don’t pick sports events, I’m going with another choice…

My Pick of the Week is “Glee.”

I have to confess that even though I declared my love for “Glee” at the beginning of the season, I haven’t seen a single episode since the premiere. Blame it on my “Top Chef” obsession.

But this week sounds like a good one as the gang takes on “Defying Gravity” from “Wicked.” The club will also take on “Proud Mary” in wheelchairs as they try to better understand what Artie (Kevin McHale) goes through on a daily basis.

It’s still so hard for me to believe that this show comes from the same mind that gives us the sick and twisted “Nip/Tuck”…

“Glee” airs Wednesday, November 11th at 9 p.m. on FOX…
Photo Credit: Carin Baer/FOX