Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Confession...

Because I feel like we’re all friends here, I have a confession to make.

My name is Angela and I am addicted to Twitter…

You may recall some time ago I told you that I was participating in a Twitter role-playing game as part of the resurrection of “Another World” called “Another World Today.” It started out very slow at first as I got my feet wet and then as other characters started pulling me in it started to pick up.

And now it is an all-out obsession…

I’m telling you guys this because in being so obsessed with that, I have been neglecting you my faithful readers. And that’s just not right.

So I am vowing here and now to be much more regular with my posts as I try to get back to reality a little more often. I’m not going to desert Bay City entirely, because I can’t. Not when my sister just told me she gave a baby up for adoption I didn’t know about. But I promise to spend a little less time there.

But if you’re interested in seeing what I’m so into, just go to http://www.anotherworldroleplay.com/ and check it out…