Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, November 12, 2009

James Franco Comes to Port Charles

I don’t usually get a lot of press releases about daytime shows, but this is something that ABC has been shouting from the rooftops so I figured I’d pass it on…

James Franco will begin a guest stint on “General Hospital” November 20th. He’ll play the mysterious Franco.

People all over the entertainment industry are a little confused by the two-month stint, especially since Franco approached the soap himself. Some reports say it’s part of an art documentary project he’s doing with a friend…

The picture gives you your first look. I’m sure there’s a reason for Franco to be put in big letters on the wall, but I have to admit that it cracks me up…

Photo Credit: Michael Yarish/ABC