Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pick of the Week: The Two Words That Are Music to My Ears

I had this week’s Pick all set. But then I heard the two words that are music to my ears…

Restaurant Wars…

My Pick of the Week is “Top Chef: Las Vegas.”

Restaurant Wars is the annual challenge on “Top Chef” where two teams of cheftestants compete by each running restaurants. The winner is decided based on décor, service, management and, of course, the food. It’s always one of the best episodes of the year.

And this season, the “Top Chef” gods have apparently heeded my plea as it appears the previews show the Voltaggio brothers on the same team (Boy do I hope that’s true.). And the judges kept Robin, the most disliked contestant, in the mix to spice things up.

If you only watch one episode of “Chef” all year, this is the one…

“Top Chef: Las Vegas” airs Wednesday, October 21st at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

And in case you’re wondering what my original Pick was, it was, of course, the season finale of “Flipping Out.” If you watch “Watch What Happens,” you already know the answer to the question of whether Jeff and Ryan make up, but it will still be interesting to see what transpires…

“Flipping Out” airs Tuesday, October 20th at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

And don’t forget that “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” closes its season on Thursday, October 22nd at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

And just to warn you, next week’s Pick will also be from Bravo, so feel free to take me to task for it now. I can’t help it that Bravo is where it’s at these days…

Photo Credits: Justin Stephens/Bravo & Vivian Zink/Bravo