Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pick of the Week: An "Insane" Confrontation

I warned you last week that this week’s Pick would once again be from Bravo because I already had it picked out.

And there is nothing that’s going to change my mind this week…

My Pick of the Week is the reunion episode of “Flipping Out.”

If you missed last week’s finale, Jeff put his differences with Ryan, his business partner, aside long enough to be a part of Chloe’s (Ryan’s daughter) birthday party. But Jeff admitted that he still couldn’t trust Ryan after he felt Ryan had betrayed him and taken business from him. The season ended with their relationship up in the air.

Now the two will be in the same room for the very first time since the birthday party and it’s guaranteed to be an explosive and emotional conversation. Someone from Bravo described it for me as “insane.”

If that’s not must-see-TV, kids, then I don’t know what is…

The reunion episode of “Flipping Out” airs Tuesday, October 27th at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: Vivian Zink/Bravo