Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Picks of the Week: Hello and Goodbye

The new show I have been looking forward to the most premieres this week and a comedy stalwart says goodbye…

My Picks of the Week are “Glee” and “King of the Hill.”

If you guys read my review of the preview episode of “Glee” that aired in May, you know I loved it. And although I haven’t seen this premiere episode, I have heard nothing that will take that love away. FOX has big expectations for this one and so do I…

“Glee” premieres Wednesday, September 9th at 9 p.m. on FOX…


And while FOX says hello to a promising newcomer, it says goodbye to one of its comedy veterans. “King of the Hill” ends its run after 13 seasons.

This show really never got the love it deserved from FOX—especially after the network fell in love with Seth MacFarlane. But it is often funnier than most of the comedies on TV and it deserves a last look…

“King of the Hill” airs its hour-long series finale Sunday, September 13th at 8 p.m. on FOX…

Photo Credits: Matthias Clamer/FOX and FOX