Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pick of the Week: The One Show I Wouldn't Dare Miss

There is SO much going on this week, that this Pick was a little tough.

But then I asked myself, of everything airing this week, what is the one show I would absolutely not miss…

My Pick of the Week is the season premiere of “CSI: Miami.”

When last we left the gang, Delko was missing after his girlfriend and colleague Calleigh shot at him while he was escaping a crime scene with his Russian mobster father.

And yes, it was just as confusing as it sounds…

Now, Delko’s life hangs in the balance, which causes Horatio to reflect on how the team first came together. We’ll get to see the first meeting between Horatio and Delko, and Horatio and Calleigh, and Delko and Calleigh, plus we’ll learn how Horatio got his famous sunglasses.

And seriously, how could you possibly miss that?

“CSI: Miami” premieres Monday, September 21st at 10 p.m. on CBS…

Photo Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS