Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can Freddie Prinze Jr. Pull Off "24"?

For months I have been concerned about Freddie Prinze, Jr. being cast on my beloved "24.”

It’s not that I don’t like him, it’s just that I’m not sure he has the chops to pull it off. And I keep having flashbacks of Rick Schroder from season six…

But I had decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. That is, until this.

Here he is on last night’s “WWE’s Monday Night Raw” (Thanks to RT for passing this along to me.). How am I possibly supposed to take him seriously after this?



Apparently Freddie is a big fan of the WWE and was even a writer for them at one time, which doesn't make me feel any better...

Thoughts?