Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, July 06, 2009

Pick of the Week: NPH Alert!

I’m starting to think that I would watch Neil Patrick Harris read the phonebook.

So when he appears on one of my favorite shows, I have no choice but to pick it…

My Pick of the Week is “Top Chef Masters.”

We are now in week four of the competition, and it’s been a lot of fun so far. But this week’s challenge with a magic focus is sure to be a treat—especially when the real magic touch is that NPH will be serving as a guest judge.

And did I mention that Tom Colicchio drops by?

It’s a lot of fun to watch these famous chefs be submitted to the same challenges that the cheftestants are on “Top Chef.” Although I have to say that the Magical Elves have truly outdone themselves in the challenge department with this show and that’s what makes it so much fun.

That, and cool guest stars like NPH…

“Top Chef Masters” airs Wednesday, July 8th at 10 p.m. on Bravo…


Photo Credit: Kelsey McNeal/Bravo