Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Just Another Manic Monday...

Tonight will be a return to Manic Monday, so I hope you’ll stick it out with me…

The two-hour season finale of “24” is from 8-10 p.m., which means I won’t see “How I Met Your Mother” live. But since I can’t wait to see what happens with Barney and Robin, I’ll stay up late and watch it after 11 and then offer my thoughts after that.

I won’t see any of “Dancing With the Stars,” so at some point during the night, I’ll do a post for all of you to tell me who’s going to win.

Sometime after 10, I’ll have some thoughts on the “24” season finale, and then sometime after 11, I’ll no doubt have something to say about the season finale of “CSI: Miami.”

I hope you’ll join me throughout the evening…

“It’s just another Manic Monday…”