Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Quick Word About Tonight's "24"...

I have some posting to do on my other blog, but I wanted to drop in for just a second and say a quick word about tonight's"24"...

WOO-HOO!

"USA Today" gave the episode four stars and I can see why. The roller coaster of emotions was pretty wild--even for "24." One minute I was crying (yes, actual tears) and the next I was celebrating a great twist...

WARNING: If you have not yet seen tonight's "24," stop reading NOW!

My Spidey sense was tingling all over the place when Tony got in the helicopter with Larry. We already knew that Larry was a dead man because he had finally seen the light and in a moment with Renee she said they "had a lot to talk about." That was a "24" goodbye if I've ever seen one.

But what my Spidey sense was telling me was that Tony was a bad guy after all--which he proved when he murdered Larry.

This is "24," however, so there may be more to Tony's flip-flop than meets the eye. But it looks like Jack is going to have to pull himself together long enough to take his friend down.

And won't that be fun...

I'll have more to say later...