Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, February 26, 2009

“Top Chef” Stefan: “I won ‘Top Chef.’”

You guys know that Richard Blais is my favorite “Top Chef” contestant of all time (It was great to see him last night, by the way.). But I have to say that Stefan is seriously gaining on him.

In fact, as Stefan was urging us bloggers to ask more questions on a conference call today. I came dangerously close to asking him if he was taking applications for wife number three.

And trust me. If you had been on that call with him you would have felt the same…

I’ll have much more from Stefan later, but I just wanted to share this little gem from him right now…

“I won ‘Top Chef.’ Read the blogs. You win, you get a one hundred thousand dollar egg. You get second, you get the chicken that lays the eggs.”

Later I’ll have Stefan’s plea to Jamie AND his strategy to help Carla that actually backfired.

Stay Tuned…

Photo Credit: Bravo