Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pick of the Week: The Return of a Cultural Phenomenon

It’s just too easy to pick it—especially since everyone else did. And for me, it smacks a little of shameless promotion.

But it’s just too hard to ignore a cultural phenomenon…

My Pick of the Week is the premiere of “American Idol.”

Personally, I hate the early audition episodes because so many of the people are painful to watch. But this year’s will be a little more interesting as we wait to see how new addition Kara DioGuardi will be as a judge.

If you read my other blog, “Idol Chit-Chat,” you know that I believe Kara is going to be a great addition and that this season of “Idol” is going to be a good one. But I guess only time will tell if I’m right…

“American Idol” premieres Tuesday, January 13th at 8 p.m. on FOX…
Photo Credit: Michael Becker/FOX