Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, August 15, 2008

Goodbye, Mike Logan


“Entertainment Weekly” recently rated Mike Logan’s exit from “Law & Order” as one of TV’s all-time best character exits, but I couldn’t disagree more…

Yes, Logan slugging a dirty councilman was totally in character, but then having him suddenly transferred to Staten Island? Like others hadn’t done worse things? It just didn’t work for me.

Now, “L&O” gets another chance to get it right as Logan exits “Law & Order: Criminal Intent.”

In the episode, Logan goes up against an ambitious DA (Leslie Hope) to exonerate a man doing hard time for a crime he didn’t commit.

I still don’t have the story on why Chris Noth is leaving, but I hope it’s because he wants to pursue a film career (after the success of “Sex and the City”) and not because he got in another tussle with “L&O” guru Dick Wolf (In today’s “USA Today,” Wolf said Noth had been getting frustrated as an actor on the show. “I don’t think that I ever took that stuff seriously. It’s just part of his persona.”). I’d love to see him become the movie star he deserves to be.

“Law & Order: Criminal Intent” airs Sunday, August 17th at 9 p.m. on USA…

For even more Logan action, catch USA’s four-episode marathon of “CI” Saturday, August 16th beginning at 7 p.m…
Photo provided by USA