Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, August 11, 2008

A Bonus Flip


Last week, I said that we were getting one last flip. But God bless Bravo, they’re giving us one more…

Tuesday, we’ll get all the dirt with the “Flipping Out Reunion.”

Bravo is showing very little footage in the promos for the reunion, which was taped last week. But from what they do show us it looks like Jeff, Jenni, Zoila and Ryan all return. I feel quite certain we won’t see Chris E., and I’d say it’s a good guess we won’t see Chris K.—especially after the way Jeff badmouthed him on his blog. And besides, I think if either of them returned, we’d see it all over the promos.

You know how Bravo loves to sell drama…

But Jeff is going to be there, so that’s good enough for me.

“Flipping Out Reunion” airs Tuesday, August 12th at 9 p.m. on Bravo…
"Flipping Out" Cast Photo (with Chris E. on the far right) provided by Bravo