Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, July 21, 2008

"HSM 3": What We Know

So, the first trailer for “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” is now online. Here’s what we’ve learned…

There’s going to be a graduation ceremony (Director Kenny Ortega told “USA Today” that it will be a big dance number on the football field.)…

We will see prom…

There will be lots of romance for not only Troy and Gabriella (Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens), but also Chad and Taylor (Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman)…

Troy and Chad will duet…

We will see another championship basketball game. Apparently at one point, the action of the game freezes as Gabriella stands and cheers Troy on through song (I hope it’s not as lame in the movie as it looked in the trailer.). It appears from the trailer that the cheering works…

Sharpay (Ashley Tisdale) is up to something (I know. Big shocker there.)…
Gabriella and Troy discuss saying goodbye…

Lucas Grabeel (Ryan) gets completely gipped…

Okay, we don’t know that last one for sure. But he certainly doesn’t get much face time in the trailer…

Now I think we all know that I’m going to see the movie and I’ll cry like a baby no matter what. But I’m a little concerned that it’s going to just be the same-old, same-old.

I mean, how many times can Sharpay go from nice to mean and back again? As much as I like Sharpay, it’s getting annoying even for me…

You can look for your own clues in the trailer here.



“HSM 3: Senior Year” hits theaters October 24th…