Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"24: Exile" Trailer: Man, Have I Missed This Show

So this week the Television Critics Association is having its annual press tour. That’s when we get our first look at the new fall shows and a look at what our favorite returning shows have planned.

There will be plenty more to say about TCA as the week unfolds, but I just couldn’t wait to show you this.

It’s the trailer for “24: Exile,” the two-hour prequel FOX will air November 23rd.

You’ve no doubt noticed that I’ve been pretty quiet about “24” in the off-season. The truth is, with all of the reports out there about plotlines, etc., I just haven’t been sure what to say.

Well after watching this, now I am…

MAN, HAVE I MISSED THIS SHOW!!!

Jack Bauer saving kids? How much better can it get?

And I was so happy to see Peter MacNicol, I almost jumped out of my chair...

You can see the trailer here. Be sure to let me know what you think…

UPDATE: FOX has begun getting the trailer taken down off the Internet, so I can't guarantee how long this will last.

>