Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, June 06, 2008

Is Blais Turning Up the Heat?

So the only good thing about watching the “Step It Up and Dance” season finale was that during the episode, Bravo unveiled its latest promos for the ‘Top Chef: Chicago” finale.

And each one of them revealed a little more about what we’re going to see…

First, we heard Gail say “I’m shocked”…

Then it was “I’m shocked by what Richard just said”…

Finally, it was “I’m shocked by what Richard just said” after we heard Richard say, “I can’t get over the fact that Lisa’s still here”…

Could it be? Is my boy Blais going after Lisa?

She’d have it coming after Lisa threw her little temper tantrum that Blais and Stephanie didn’t congratulate her…

Now, it’s important to note that Bravo is quite good at creating promos that make things appear as they usually aren’t, but I’ve got to believe my boy Blais is turning up the heat…

This one is going to be good…