Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Grey's Anatomy": A Big Night for Kissing

You guys know I don’t watch “Grey’s Anatomy,” but I watched the last fifteen minutes of the finale so I could see this big movie kiss that everyone’s been promising for weeks now.

Little did I know that there would be more than one…

With all the kissing that was going on, I half expected McSteamy to go back into the hospital and plant one on Bailey…

And I’ve got good news Mer-Der fans. That look of doubt in Meredith’s face shouldn’t worry you.

Warning: If you don’t want to know any details about next season, stop reading now…

Show creator and head writer Shonda Rhimes has told anyone that will listen that she plans on getting the two of them back together AND keeping them together…

So what did you think of the “Grey’s” finale?