Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pick of the Week: Tons of Trashy Fun

As I was flipping through “TV Guide” to find this week’s Pick, an obvious choice kept popping into my mind, but I was kind of ashamed to even go with it.

But since I came out as a full-fledged fan of this show last week, I might as well just bite the bullet and go with it.

My Pick of the Week is the reunion show of “Rock of Love 2”

Reunion shows for dating reality shows are always tons of trashy fun, and I have no doubt that this one won’t be any different. It was during last year’s reunion that Jess dumped Brett because she felt he made the wrong choice. I suspect that maybe Kristy Joe will be a trouble maker this time as it was obvious they had a true connection (although the unseen moments show revealed she also had a connection with Aubrey, one of the other girls).

“Rock of Love 2” airs Sunday, April 20th at 9 p.m. on VH1...