Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, April 11, 2008

My Truest Guily Pleasure...

I’ve told you guys before about some of my guilty pleasures like “Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List.”

But I don’t think there could possibly be a guiltier pleasure than VH1’s “Rock of Love 2.” However, I am going to confess to all of you, my friends, that yes, I am hooked.

It didn’t start out that way, honestly. I would just flip through the channels and catch a few minutes of a rerun. But then, catching it for a few minutes turned into making time to watch it on Sunday afternoons. And now, I can’t wait to see who Brett picks on this week’s season finale.

For those of you who are not familiar, “Rock of Love 2” features Brett Michaels of Poison looking for love. Last year’s attempt failed after Jess, his choice, told him during the reunion show that he made the wrong choice. Ouch! So now he’s back staging peep shows, USO revues, roller derbies, rodeos, and any other insane challenge he can think of to get these girls to go full out for his affections.

It’s a trainwreck. But you just can’t turn away…

So, who do I think Brett will pick? I think he should pick Ambre, but he will pick Daisy. He can’t resist the damsel-in-distress thing.

Now’s confession time. Are there any other “Rock of Love” addicts out there? Come on, don’t be shy. It’s good to get it out in the open…

The season finale of “Rock of Love 2” airs Sunday, April 13th at 9 p.m. on VH1…