Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, February 01, 2008

Pick of the Week: On the Air

So, if politics is your thing, then you’ll want to check out Super Tuesday coverage on all the networks Tuesday, February 5th…

If NASCAR is your thing, they you’re thrilled about the first event of the season, the Budweiser Shootout Saturday, February 9th at 8 p.m. on FOX…

And if music is your thing, the Grammy Awards are Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. on CBS…

But after getting a hilarious clip from my second favorite Canadian, my Pick of the Week is “Free Radio”…

“Radio” is a partially improvised comedy starring Lance Krall as an intern turned DJ at a radio station. In the premiere, he botches celebrity interviews with Angela Kinsey (“The Office”) and Kiefer Sutherland (always a great reason for a Pick).

“Free Radio” premieres Friday, February 8th at 9:30 p.m. on VH1…

You can see the clip that inspired my Pick here.



And since I used to work in radio, I can tell you that these guys really do exist…