Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, November 12, 2007

Random Thoughts From the Weekend...

So here are some random thoughts from the long weekend…

Last week I mentioned the lack of chemistry between Tony Kornheiser and Ron Jaworski on “Monday Night Football.” Want to see and hear some great chemistry? Tune into a game being done by ABC’s Brad Nessler, Bob Griese and Paul McGuire. I was originally opposed to making this a three-man booth, but these guys know how to have fun. And McGuire has really loosened Nessler up (Maybe too much. He surprisingly cursed Saturday.). I only wish the game had been as much fun Saturday (Where was the Ohio State defense?)…

Caught Heather Locklear’s appearance on “Hannah Montana” Saturday and it looks like I spoke too soon about Billy Ray’s luck. If he was really that lucky, he would have actually gotten to work with Locklear. She barely appeared in the episode…

I would love to see the demographics on “Dirty Sexy Money” to find out why ABC advertises it so heavily during NASCAR races. You know I love “DSM,” but it just doesn’t strike me as a show that appeals to NASCAR fans…

And speaking of NASCAR, I suppose that when you win as many races as Jimmie Johnson has, you deserve to win the championship. But that doesn’t mean I’m happy about it…

Finally, let me just say God bless Bravo. There’s nothing better when you’re feeling a little under the weather than a “Project Runway” marathon…