Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 16, 2007

So How'd I Do?

So, how did I do with my picks?...

I correctly picked three categories: Drama, Supporting Actor in a Drama, and Actress in a Comedy...

Three of my Wild Cards won: Supporting Actor in a Comedy, Comedy and Actor in a Drama. I am most proud for picking up on that last one. Tomorrow, all of the critics will talk about what a surprise Spader was, but I knew that the Katrina episode would score him some major points. I think it might have been a little bit of a political statement...

Thankfully, too, I was right about Ryan Seacrest. For the most part, the show did just stick to the awards, and that was what I was hoping Ryan would do for the show. I'm not so sure about that whole in-the-round thing, though, as it did cause the people on stage to have their back to half the place. Something tells me the next network (which I think is CBS) won't go with that.

I'll have much more on this later in the week, but since I've been in front of the computer for almost four hours straight now (if you count all of the work I did on my Idol blog), I think it's time to quit...

Thanks for hanging out with me...