Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Latest on the Emmy Ceremony

So what excitement does the Emmy telecast have planned for us Sunday night?

I’ve already told you about the “Family Guy” musical number and the performance of “Steppin’ Out With My Baby” by Tony Bennett and Christina Aguilera, but now it’s been announced that the cast of Broadway’s “Jersey Boys” will participate in a tribute to “The Sopranos.” Oh boy…

Plus, the rumor mills are spinning that Kanye West will perform with Rainn Wilson (“The Office”). I have no comment on that one.

There will also be a tribute to “Roots” on its 30th anniversary, which may be the only appropriate thing we see Sunday.

Remember, I’ll be here commenting on all the action as it happens, barring any technical difficulties from Time Warner or Verizon. I hope to have my first post up by 7:55 p.m., but that probably depends on when Kiefer walks the carpet. Since the Emmys are on FOX, maybe he’ll actually get a little camera time this year…