Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, August 20, 2007

Pick of the Week: Will Scott Stay Single?

I didn’t mean to, but somehow I got completely hooked on “Scott Baio is 45…and Single.” So I would be remiss if I didn’t make its season finale my Pick of the Week.

As I said before, you know that much of it is set up. But somehow Scott still makes it seem so genuine, you can’t help but love it—and love him in the process…

Last night, we finally got the moment we’ve been waiting for when Scott kicked Johnny V. out of his life (at least for a little while). It came after Johnny mud wrestled two women at a bachelor party and then tried to drag Scott into it by getting mud all over him. Scott’s transition from having fun to being angry was way too quick to be completely believable (especially with fellow executive producer Jason Hervey adding heat to the situation), but since it got Johnny V. out of the picture (or at least we think), I’m willing to overlook it.

This Sunday, Renee returns as we learn if Scott has made any kind of decision. From the previews, it appears that Renee is coming out swinging, so this could be a doozy. In my opinion, I think Scott will propose to her and give the show a happy ending.

But if he doesn’t, I hope for his sake the show is set up or he’s going to get seriously hurt…

The season finale of “Scott Baio is 45…and Single” airs Sunday, August 26th at 12:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. on VH1…