Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Get Your "Dance" Shoes On, Huntington!

So, as you've probably noticed from my complete lack of writing about it, I don't watch "So You Think You Can Dance."

However, I know that a lot of you do, so I wanted to be sure and remind you that tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10 a.m. for the "So You Think You Can Dance" tour stop in Huntington October 13th at 8 p.m. Tickets are $43.00-$52.50.


Just like the Idols tour, the "Dance" tour features the top 10 finalists.

And while we're on the subject, if any of you would like to weigh in on who's going to take the title this year, just post a comment or drop me a line a hdstaytuned@hotmail.com...