Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Does ABC Enjoy Irritating Me?

I'm starting to think that ABC Entertainment President Steve McPherson's only job is to irritate me...
ABC has just announced that "According to Jim" will be back next season. Not only will it be back, it will be back for EIGHTEEN episodes!

What was the reason? Nobody gave one, but my best guess is that someone is nervous about the comedies on the schedule (Gee, you think? One of them is "Cavemen" for goodness sakes!). And there's probably some kind of lucrative syndication deal floating around...

Now, if you're a fan of "According to Jim," I'm happy for you. But to bring it back over "The Knights of Prosperity" or even "In Case of Emergency" is just ridiculous...