Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Who are the sexiest stars?



Last week, “TV Guide” produced its “Sexy Issue” in which it named the sexiest stars in primetime TV.

Personally, I think they’ll look for any excuse to put Patrick Dempsey on the cover…

I have to admit there were some good choices, but with one HUGE omission, it was a little hard for me to take seriously.

Here are their choices…

Patrick Dempsey, “Grey’s Anatomy”
Evangeline Lilly, “Lost”
Justin Chambers, “Grey’s Anatomy”
Eva Longoria, “Desperate Housewives”
Shemar Moore, “Criminal Minds”
Rebecca Romijn, “Ugly Betty”
Josh Holloway, “Lost”
Sendhil Ramamurthy, “Heroes”
Katherine Heigl, “Grey’s Anatomy”
Roselyn Sanchez, “Without a Trace”
James Tupper, “Men In Trees”
Dave Annable, “Brothers & Sisters”
Rashida Jones, “The Office”
Minka Kelly & Taylor Kitsch, “Friday Night Lights”
Marg Helgenberger, “CSI”
Skeet Ulrich, “Jericho”
Jennifer Morrison, “House”
Eric Mabius, “Ugly Betty”
Ali Larter, “Heroes”
Nadine Velazquez, “My Name Is Earl”

So, of course, this inspired me to make my own list of the sexiest men. I’ll leave the women up to you all…

Now before we get to my top five, let me just say there are three guys who would absolutely be on this list if they were currently on TV:










Ben McKenzie (Ryan, “The O.C.”)










Carlos Bernard (Tony, “24”)




and Mark-Paul Gosselaar (last seen as Dickie on “Commander In Chief” but best known as Zack on “Saved By the Bell”)










So without further ado, I present to you my list of the top five sexiest guys in primetime TV…

5) Simon Cowell (“American Idol”)
Okay, go ahead and laugh, but I can’t help it. Maybe it’s the accent, maybe it’s his bad boy persona, but there’s just something. And as for his minimal wardrobe, if something works, why change it?





4) D.B. Woodside (President Wayne Palmer, “24”)
There are very few men on TV that can wear a suit as well as this guy. And if you’ve seen “The Temptations” you know all about those puppy dog eyes.








3) Michael Weatherly (Tony DiNozzo, “NCIS”)
He’s cute, he’s funny and he plays a former All-American from Ohio State. What more could you want? Okay, that voice of his helps out too. Remember when he did those “Eyes Only” announcements on “Dark Angel”?








2) Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield, “Prison Break”)
I know I wasn’t the only one yelling, “Not the face!” when Mr. Kim started torturing Michael in a recent episode. But this guy even wears bruises well.








1) Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer, “24”)
Surely you knew this was the HUGE omission I was referring to. The toughest decision for me was which picture to use.
















So how about you? Who are your choices for the sexiest TV stars?

And if I had to pick the sexiest female star, I’d probably go with Christina Cox of “Blood Ties.” I wish I looked that good in my glasses…